Monday, September 20, 2010

Time well spent, just Trinity and I..

I love when Lyrik takes a nap and I can just
beyond with Trinity, it's always a different
vibe when I get that special time with each of
them alone, with no other distractions.
I love how happy, and smily she is all the time.
Her smile just melts me, she is so sweet!
She hardly EVER cry's and is just so happy and content.
She is the worlds best baby!!
Look at those long eyelashes!!
They are so curly to.
I think her eyes are going to stay blue.
We only have 3 more months!
Love you princess!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yupp its true i'm in love with her!! Those eyes are killer!

    Her lashes, her smile. SHEESH!! BRING HER TO MEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg toooooo cute! i need to see her again!

    ReplyDelete