Monday, September 20, 2010

Lyrik's Pizzzzza-rea

Lyrik has had an obsessed with pizza lately. So I decided we would make some home made pizza, and let him make it him-self, I was pretty shocked at how well he did, I would do each step on my pizza first to show him what to do, then watch him do his, I hardly helped him. He put the sauce on so careful, then spread it himself, then he put the cheese ALL over the pizza, both cheddar and white, then he put pepperoni, and at first he was putting huge amounts on one spot, then I showed him again on mine, and then he did it right, he started putting some shrimps to. I think this was an eye opener for me, he really is SO much more smarter then I realize. He is also good with his hands, I think it's sad his pizza looks better then mine, (it tasted better to).
He was so cute looking threw the glass window on the oven watching his Pizza, smiling and, laughing, and saying "Pizzzzzaaa".
Well then the smoke detecter went off, and he is scared of it, it wouldn't shut up, I was waving a blanket in front of it, while I had the window and doors open, and it wouldn't deep as long as I waved the blanket, this went on for 10 mins, and Trinity slept threw the whole thing, while Lyrik held my leg! Ha, it's the little things that really count.
I can't wait to teach him and Trinity more and more things.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is what happens with you give a two year old a bowl of pepperoni's ha.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. ash i love this.....i REALLY wish we lived closer i so would have joined this pizza making :)

    ReplyDelete