Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Little man is 2 years old.

Life has been interesting to say the lest the last month, but despite everything. My little man turned TWO on May 26th. I can't believe he is growing up so fast on me. He's copying everything I do and say, and I love it. Watching him interact with other children, play, learn, laugh, and he loves. But he also HURTS ha, I can't believe how much trouble this little guy of mine makes. But he surely does. I love him regardless it only takes me one look at him to just melt. I wish he wasn't so love-able then maybe I could discipline him easier. I truly under stand the terrible two's now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how fast little man is growing up! He's such a sweet little boy. I love him so much. You should be so proud because you have done and amazing job raising him.

    ReplyDelete