Monday, October 18, 2010

Sick day..

Well, me and the kids all have colds, all we did today was slept and went to the Doctors, well I should say all the kids did was sleep, I devoted the time I had to myself to getting some work done. Well this sickness has drained everything out of me, so I can only imagine what it is doing to my little ones, Trinity for the FIRST TIME EVER, is actually grumpy all day, she has been hard to please. Lyrik won't eat ANYTHING, except for oranges, I ever tired Gerber preschool macaroni trays {His FAVORITE} he wouldn't touch it, but he had 2 larges oranges today, this cold comes with an AWESOME sore throat which is why I am sure he doesn't want to eat.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. sorry your all sicky! :( but look how gorgeous your kids are!!

    ReplyDelete