Friday, October 29, 2010

Love, hate, relationship..

I have a love hate relationship with sweets, I LOVE HOW YUMMY they are, but I HATE that I eat 7 cookies in 5 Minutes. I HATE EVEN MORE that it took me a whole week to lose 2 pounds and 10 minutes to gain it all back, DANG THOSE COOKIES! But on a bright note, I love cooking with my Son, we have cooked every meal together for the last few days or so now, HE LOVES IT, he pulls his chair from the table and wants to do EVERYTHING, and it's also broke his poor, never eat anything habit!! THANK YOU BABY JESUS! ha, I love how he cracks egg's he crushes them with his hands and tell they break, ha ha. He has dropped at lest 5 eggs on the ground over this week, oh my precious little baby boy, I LOVE teaching you everything!! Little Trinity just sits in the living room rolling around while we cook, I have been blessed to have such a happy content daughter!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm Cookies. Who cares if we gain a bagillion pounds eating them! they are just soo tasty and deliciouss!!!

    I love that last picture of Trinity! She is getting soo big!!

    ReplyDelete