Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's the little things that count!

I think it's strange how life brings us battles that most the time when they happen, we don't think we can over come, but some how we are always strong enough to make it to the next day regardless.
When I wake each morning with my Son at 7am, and end my night at 2 or 3am not to mention the newborn waking up at LEST once in the night, and being a single mother of two children, and trying to mange a business, to support my family, mange a household, and love and have time for your children, then have some kind of normal life outside of it all, and then to even think of a dating life on-top of that "YEAH RIGHT" I can't even respond to a text message. I feel like I am wasting time writing this blog, which is another problem, I do waste to much time.
But some how, I just take one simple look outside of all, the dirty dishes, the floors with a million pieces of goldfishes on it, (who needs shagged carpet when you can have goldfish smashed style?) the knife stabs in the couch, the million toys all over, toilet with a toy stuck in it, the laundry pile a mile high, the juice stains on the couch, the putting my Son back into his bed for a nap for the 100th time, the endless crying fits from my daughter some nights, and the photo sessions backup a mile long... and then all the sudden, I see my little boy sharing his goldfish with his sister, and I just can't help but to FORGET everything else that isn't perfect in my life, to treasure those very special moments, like a love between me and my children, it's like everything else just disappears, and I smile from ear to ear while, I watch my son laugh and set his fishes next to his sister, and kisses her forehead. I have been blessed with my crazy so called life and I love every minute of it, even the terrible times because these times always make up for them...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. ash this made me cry a happy tear! :) ps..look at your daughters long eye lashes!! how gogeous! you are sooo blessed. i freakin love you!

    ReplyDelete